The Mind Of A 11 Year Old The Mind Of A 11 Year Old

Classic! I loved it

Very interesting and Funny at the same time. The music goes very well with the images. I enjoyed it im sure most would. Creative thinking :) thats why i liked it. Keep up da good work

The Hands Of Time The Hands Of Time

pretty cool

Wow this is pretty good, The scene and action part is done well, You probably alreayd know this but u need some audio voice in and it would just be an awesome Anime flash.

"The Butterfly" by WeeJee "The Butterfly" by WeeJee

Very well done

I noticed It was very simple animation simple but real good, I loved how you drew the scenes =] Haha when I go to flash portal I usually click on bad animations I'm glad i click on your for the first was real nice in the beginning keep up the good work then ending was niiiice!

Madness-How not 2 be seen Madness-How not 2 be seen

Clever Lol!

Nice It was very funny and The sound fitted perfectly, The graphics were simple but overall Nicely Done

Good Thing Music Video Good Thing Music Video

Nice

Well Everything was well done except you needed abit more work on your Graphics They were simple and sketchy. But overall i think you did a good Job with the Video

Bignose Kills a Baby Bignose Kills a Baby

O.o

Im sorry but that was just plain wrong..

Chinaberry Tree Chinaberry Tree

awesome

I really enjoyed watching it. First i thought it was abit simple. But man was I wrong. It was very good actually. I liked how the music unify's with the animation. Good choice of song to. I thought there could have been more to the ending. But it was fine enough because it wasn't a short animation anyways. Yeah. I got the whole feeling and msg thru this. Good Work.

Stick Theater Stick Theater

Dis was AWESOME!

I liked how u had different angles and it wasn't boring at all. I thought the music suit it. even tho i didnt like the music. LoL. But it looks like you put in alot of effort. because everything was unified together, the ending wherre the guys sitting on the wall. Excellent. I loved it. even tho it was a stick animation. It has the excitment to keep the viewers watching. Good work.

Roads Roads

WoW! that was moving.

I really liked the song and the images went well together with the beat. The style of your work was very nice. and i like how it was mostly negative space in the background. didnt need much in it. it brought out the sense of the song to your work. Great work i loved it.

asi-World in your eyes asi-World in your eyes

Very good

I like the message and I thought it was awsome =]